Matveeva Elena Yurevna - Born in 1966 in Obninsk, Kaluga Region.
- Moscow State Forest University. Specialty "Economics and Finance";
- Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation. Specialty "Law".
- Since 2009 - Director General of Management Company “BL GROUP” LLC
- “Development of financial and budgetary relations management conceptions in the exclave territory of the Russian Federation” (in collaboration with G.V. Boos) - Interuniversity collection of scientific papers, 2007
- “Improving the system of financing investments in the Kaliningrad region in the framework of the reform of the public finance management system in the region” - Collection of scientific papers “Strategic priorities for the development of state municipal finances in the context of reforming the budget process”, 2007
- “Improving the property valuation of the state treasury in the process of state investment activities” - Interuniversity collection of scientific works, 2008
- “Classification of investment projects carried out with the use of budgetary funds as a way to control public capital expenditures” - “Bulletin” of I. Kant Russian State University, 2008
- “The main directions of the budgetary policy of the Kaliningrad region” (in collaboration with G.V. Boos) - Finance Magazine, 2009
- “Efficiency of choosing an energy service contract as a way of financing energy service enterprises” - Light Engineering magazine, No. 2, 2012.
Academic degrees and ranks:
Postgraduate Student, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- -Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" of the second class (by decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 178) - 2009
- -Gratitude for the great contribution to the conduct of the state financial policy, flawless and effective work (by order of the Governor of the Kaliningrad region, No. 28-p) - 2009
Married, has three daughters
reading, cooking, chatting with friends